TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is an adapter fitting available for the 1GR-FE fuel rail? I need to convert to AN and the fuel rail is the spring lock type.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found some that Russell makes. They are measured in US customary as opposed to metric, but the measurements I got off the pressure and return nipples were apparently SAE as well.

Here's what I get from Summit.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well they worked, sort of. They fit the nipples on the fuel rails, but there was an interference issue with the quick release clip. They are now permanently installed, and to get them Off I'll have to break the clip. The upside is that now I can screw on a -6 hose end, which I can remove with a wrench.

For more info on this build (including fuel system) check out the build thread here on TTORA.
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184710

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Take pics of your fittings on the rail if you don't mind. I'm interested to see what they look like. I may have an easier solution for you in the future, but curious to see exactly where they're going before I open my mouth :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Take pics of your fittings on the rail if you don't mind. I'm interested to see what they look like. I may have an easier solution for you in the future, but curious to see exactly where they're going before I open my mouth :)
I have pics in my camera I need to upload. I'll do that today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts