TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want some 'complete' new 15x8 or 15x10 ish not 'high end' beadlock wheels for the runner. I've seen the ads for Eaton's (w/3.75" back spacing) in the mags. Help me w/specs for desired backspacing & lug pattern ... and other suppliers?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
MRW..Trailready..Allied..Champion are the people I trust to make wheels. Cheaper Eatons and Barts leak like crazy ask me how I know. I had some eatons on the Jeep and they leaked from the time I owned them till the time I sold them. MRW are cheaper in price but still make good stuff.

Look for a good used set. See if you can talk Travis Aucion out the one off custom TRs I sold him. 15x9 w/ 2" BS

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Hes gonna wanna sell it as it is as far as I know.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmmmm the plot thickens. 2" BS means I gain about 4" of width? I saw MRW. Arn't the others @#%* kits?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
No none are kits, all are wheel makers. 2-3" BS is where it's at when it comes to toy axles due to them being so narrow, 55" WMS.

Blitanicle99 said:
Hes gonna wanna sell it as it is as far as I know.
Money Talks and he still owes me $75 for those rims.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Um.. since when do I owe you $75 for the wheels? I will sell wheels seperate once I get my old 15x8 steelies back.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Maddog096 said:
I'll buy them for the 75 dollars you owe.

yes but which set of tires will u use them on? lol

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
....and hell for 75 ill buy them ;)

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
You never payed me the rest. You told me you would give it to me before we went to Tellico but I haven't seen hide nor hair of you since then. You don't pick up the phone or call me back so I gave up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
Maddog096
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing