TTORA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just dropping in to say 'Allo!' I am a new smack-tard to TTORA. However, I frequent other Yota sites such as www.yotatech.com and www.4x4wire.com. Some of you may have seen me over on those boards, however please don't let my reputation preceed me! ;) LOL

I live in Phoenix, AZ (North Valley). I have a family (two small girls, 4 & 6 years old) and a wife who is cool as hell. She was racing her CBR600F2 when we met, and rode up to the point she couldn't reach the handlebars due to the baby! Now, she is into 4 wheeling and Quads.

We have a 1985 Toyota 4 Runner DLX which we purchased back in 2005. Recently, we just got rid of the stock suspension and upgraded to a 5" lift. The Yota is rolling on 33's with plans to goto 35's once I get the 5.29's done. I have lockers for it - a Detroit Hard Locker for the Front and a Toyota E-Locker for the rear. They are on the shelf right now and will be in by the end of summer (hopefully!)

Here are some pictures of the Runner when I first got her and how she sits now:

First weekend home. Yeop, that is the Factory Paint Job!

Here is a pictures right before the lift, this is with 325/60 15's on her:

Here she is on the last run to Broken Arrow. This is with the 33's on her!

Hope to meet some more great people and get out for some AZ back country wheelin!

John

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why, Thank Ya! It's nice to have some old school around here! :)

John

·
Registered
101 Posts
hey nice truck im located in mesa and i have a 99 prerunner so any runs that i can make i would like to go. im also new to this site and am looking for some people to meet.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definately! You should also check out yotatech.com as we hang out there and post up runs and GT's. Keep TTORA and use YT as a secondary!! IF we're no posting at one, we're on the other board!

Welcome and we'll get together here soon!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome to ttora

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.