TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i was wanting to see if anyone has pictures or links of how they did their first gen regular cab subwoofer boxes because i really want to do my sound system soon but i dont have a great idea on what i want it to look like, thanks

·
Registered
785 Posts
hey everyone, i was wanting to see if anyone has pictures or links of how they did their first gen regular cab subwoofer boxes because i really want to do my sound system soon but i dont have a great idea on what i want it to look like, thanks
I dont have any pics handy, but i plan to use a kicker L7 8" sub that i already have. Its in a box that im going to use as the base of my center console. The L series kickers need very little air space to sound good, so if you are comfortable with building a box, plan a console around it. if not get with your local audio shop and ask them what they would charge to build you a box.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wanted to put two 8's or two ten shallow mounts behind the seat because i want to keep the bench. i could build a box i have all the tools and i know how but i was curious to see a setup or two.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts