TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing a mild part out of my truck. These are the parts that I know will be for sale off the truck. I'll add more as I come across them. It will be a 2-3 weeks before the parts are off. Which ever ones are claimed and paid for will get pulled first. The truck itself will be posted for sale within the next month. Can get pictures of items if you need them. All prices are OBO. Not interested in shipping at this time.

1) ECGS built 8.4" diff with 4.10s and ARB locker. Around 2 years old and 40k miles. $1000
2) BudBuilt IFS skid. No mounting hardware. Couple of dents and needs a fresh coat of paint. $100
3) Bussmann RTMR auxiliary fuse/relay box with 6 switchbacks. One of the boxes Skygear built. Includes mounting plate for 1st gens. $200
4) OME 881 coils. About 20k miles on them. $100
5) Leer shell for 1st gen extended or single cabs. Plexiglass rear window and no keys to the locks. $400
6) CBI ditch light brackets. $40
7) Paranoid Fab 6 switch panel for under radio. $100
8) Retrofitted projector headlights with white halos. D2s, 35W ballasts, 5500k bulbs, chrome housings. Only 2 weeks old. $625
9) Blitzpro 21" light bar. Housing faded due to sun. Works perfectly. $100
10) Unbranded Chinese flood pods. Work great. $40

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Making a trip to Austin in Saturday as can deliver anything that will fit in the back of my Runner.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
You selling any body parts (what color)... thinking of getting a new front driver side fender.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I had a similar question Tejas. But after re-reading the post it looks like he is just selling the after market parts and returning it to stock to sell.

If I'm wrong then let me know as I'd like to see what would be available interior wise.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Correct. Just selling the aftermarket parts. I'm actually in search of a passenger side front fender in white myself. Mine got trashed when my ballpoint broke.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
what year truck? there are 3 different headlight configurations on the early Tacos...not interchangeable
95.5-97; 98-00; 01-04

pics on the pods? do you know the wattage on them?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry they're 01-04

I can get some pics of the pods when I get home from work tonight. I don't remember the wattage off the top of my head.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts