·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
436 Posts
DriftinCO said:
Would you guys in KY rather go to Paragon or the Badlands in IN for Takeover this summer?
i dont really know, as i have never been either place, but badlands is definitly a lot closer. paragon reminds me of a lot of places i wheel, looks like strip mine and logging places. badlands looks maybe a lil more challenging im just basing this on the few pics that i seen on their sites. there is also a new place here in ky too that doesnt look too bad either, http://www.kyorvpark.com/ it looks real good from the pics too. i havnt been to it yet either as it just opened up a few months ago. then a lil south there is tellico which again i havnt been to, so there are a LOT of real good choices to pick from. i just think paragon is a lil far north east for the west coasters and the middle men. im sure the guys that make the final decision will make a good one either way they go though.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Have you seen the March issue of Four Wheeler? Those guys held the truck challenge at the Badlands last year. It looks like an exciting place.

·
Registered
436 Posts
DriftinCO said:
Have you seen the March issue of Four Wheeler? Those guys held the truck challenge at the Badlands last year. It looks like an exciting place.

yea i remember seeing that, i think i throwed that issue away though... i remember seeing the ky place in one of them too before it opened up. they gave it a good review as well. but its new, so its still being developed and added to....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
jhorn_007
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing