TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a pair of 1 month old SAW 2.0 coilovers off my 99 Tacoma. Been on my truck for about 1 month and 300 miles, haven't been offroad at all. I'm in central Arkansas and asking 600.00 plus shipping. PM me if anyone is interested, or email me. Don't have a digital camers so I got no pics.

Thanks Paul

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
trying to save for a SAC and I have a spacer lift on my old coilovers. I'm bout a year and 1500.00 short of starting and just thought I'd offer them up for sale.

Thanks Paul

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Good price for the new style.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Please correct me, Mr. Smartass
There is a newer and older design for the 2.0 coilovers. The newer 2.0s have the pivoting top the older design doesn't. I wouldn't have to be a smartass if you didn't give dumbass answers.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
BUMP for you
sorry i couldnt buy:(

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Thus why I said it. Ive learned my knowledge about saws wayy before I bought mine.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump
I'll pay the shipping .... anyone trades welcome let me know what you got and maybe we can work out a trade thanks Paul

·
Registered
64 Posts
will these fit a 2004?

·
Registered
64 Posts
pm'd you with an incredible offer!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Actually the 2.0 are the older style, the newer ones are the 2.5.
2.0 and 2.5 are just the diameter of the shock, the SAW 2.5 are better if you are going to cycle the suspension a lot (going over whoopdies) and the SAW 2.0 I believe has a greater weight support by 25# (675# total).

bump for ya

1 - 20 of 22 Posts