TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Double Cab and Corolla FOR SALE!!

Well, I am editing this ad once again. I have listed for sale our 2002 Tacoma Double Cab, and our 2004 Corolla S. We are entertaining the idea of moving to Arizona, and are liquidating some of our belongings before we go.

I am also selling the spare set of OEM alloy wheels w/ Yokohama Geolander HT (less than 3000 miles) that I would consider selling.

ALL Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula!! 906-786-4892 or 906-420-6076

TACO FOR SALE!!!! A 2002 Tacoma Double Cab, 105k miles, $16,900 o.b.o., SR5, TRD, AT, Leather, CD/CASS/Stereo, New tires (less than 3k on them), bed liner, towing package with AT-cooler, power windows/locks/mirrors, cruise, AC.

SOLD!!!! A 2004 Corolla S, 76 miles, $10,300 o.b.o., 5spd, ABS, Black, sport pedals, CD, power windows/locks/mirrors, cruise, AC, spoiler, newer Kumho tires (less than 6000 miles), rear tint, GREAT GAS MILEAGE (34mpg city/ 40mpg hwy)!!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
so why is the white taco with more mileage going for more money than the red one with less miles?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Dragon150043 said:
I think its because the moonroof is on the white Taco. Its a MUST. :D

lololololol

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Muddin taco2131 said:
so why is the white taco with more mileage going for more money than the red one with less miles?
Because of the moonroof, leather, actual "towing" package (w/AT cooler), and I think it's a little nicer than the red one.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Corolla is sold!! The Tacoma is still for sale.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Taco for sale...

Do you still have the red one?
Yep, I still have the red one. I haven't been advertising that one. I've been considering keeping the red one. Just recently, a friend of mine put a nice solid prerunner bar, demello sliders and BDS 2" sus. lift on his... It looks awesome, and really makes me want to keep mine! I know if I put that stuff on my wife's white taco, it would never see the roads it was meant for... but mine would!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pending Sale...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tires

Like the MAXXIS tires? I am considering a set of them. Know where I could get a good deal?
Yeah, I like them. I have them on three trucks. My red one, white, and my '86. They are great in snow and mud. The best bet is to order them online. I think some Discount Tire stores may have them too. Not online, but at the store.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts