TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sold my tacoma and dont need, came off of a d-cab, has bed supports and all the pucks/bolts, steering extension. Used less than 3 months. $110.00 shipped from 77656 (texas)

·
Registered
219 Posts
do you have any pictures of it installed on your truck? will it fit an '03 ext cab 2wd pre-runner?

·
Registered
163 Posts
PM'd you

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
verify with 4Crawler.com about the fitting, but as far as I know yes it will fit with no problem, you will need a couple longer bolts for a pair of the pucks, but other than that no problems. less that 5 bucks

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT best offer, this thing is almost brand new, only a couple months on the truck, no wheeling trips

·
Registered
409 Posts
TTT best offer, this thing is almost brand new, only a couple months on the truck, no wheeling trips
Is the steering extension all that comes with it? Any radiator brackets, or shifter extensions? Trying to decide between a 2" and a 1" BL.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
steering extension yes, radiator bracket no (just unbolt it and slide it down to the next set of holes, free drop), I had a d-cab so no need for shifter extension. Everything is practically brand new, the pucks still have the magic marker writing on them from 4 crawler telling where each puck goes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts