TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
Im a fairly new member to this site and Ive got a question. Ive got a 06 tacoma 2.4l engine. Im looking to put a supercharge into it but Im not really sure where to start. Ive done a bit of research but nobody Ive come across claims to make one that will fit the 06. Now i know Alpine makes one that will fit the 04, but my question is will it fit the 06? And if not where can I find one that will?
Thanks
Shannon

·
Registered
952 Posts
shartley4 said:
Hey guys
Im a fairly new member to this site and Ive got a question. Ive got a 06 tacoma 2.4l engine. Im looking to put a supercharge into it but Im not really sure where to start. Ive done a bit of research but nobody Ive come across claims to make one that will fit the 06. Now i know Alpine makes one that will fit the 04, but my question is will it fit the 06? And if not where can I find one that will?
Thanks
Shannon

the 06 is a 2.7 and there is no supercharger yet. Maybe next year or so. Have a search here. Its been talked about.

·
Registered
258 Posts
2.4L eh? :rolleyes:

I have been conversing with some people. And the 2.7L is supposidly next on the list to be designed. I HAVE DIBBS ON THE FIRST ONE! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the race is on

Im so psyched to be able to put a supercharge on it eventually. Ive done just about all the engine modifications I can within reason. I have a 3 inch lift, 265 goodrich allterrains, k&n cold air intake, flowmaster exhaust with two pipes out the back, piaa fog lights, and brush guard. An exspensive habit but I love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts