TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VERY personal issues make me want to sell my toys and re-evaluate some things. Not looking to make a ton, mainly just what I owe to eliminate that debt, so the prices are pretty firm. Nothing wrong with any of these items.

I have an 02 Raptor 660, ITP 0.190 wheels (beadlocked fronts now), ITP holeshot rear tires, stock fronts, DG nerfs, DG slipon, DG front grab bar (not shown), full belly, Aarm and swing arm skids, billet rear hubs, K&N and also a pro flow filter setup with spare filters, new handle bars and rear grab bar. Runs awesome! Currently the plastics are off to clean it up some and do winter maintenace. Needs a chain/sprockets and a clutch lever replaced sometime. It runs great as is, just wore out is all. Also have a new in the box clutch, some extra filters and a service manual to go with it. Stock pipe and skids to. Also includes a helmet

Paid $3600, then added the nerfs, Aarm skids, front beadlocks, graphics, and more parts I can't think of right now. $3600 is what I want back out of it.

2004 Polaris Trail Boss 330. Bought new with the KLR below. Couple plastic cracks fixed with zip tiesm other than it is like new. Amsoil since breakin Also includes a helmet

2005 KLR650, OURY grips, rad. gaurds, tank and cargo bags, helmet, riding jacket (2), 4 year unlimited mile warr., Amsoil since broke in, 4 extra filters, ~1700 miles
$4400 is what I owe and need out of it. Paid $6013 out the door from the dealer plus all the extras afterwards

2004 PJ trailer. This is a utility/ATV trailer. It has a 2" coupler, bulldog jack, 4 pin wiring, 1 - 3500 lb. EZ lube axle (brakes could be added) and 15" wheels tires (new not used), c-channel construction and 2x6 decking, drop down ramp, etc. Title states 950 pounds, it's a well built unit.

Paid $1100 asking $800 OBO

·
Registered
47 Posts
I do not have the funds right now to take these off your hands, however, whatever the reason I wish you the best!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I actually wanted your 4runner a while back. For me I am glad it did not happen. Looks like I will be single again and no toys anymore. :( Hope to keep the Raptor or KLR at LEAST.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Raptor

Bones said:
VERY personal issues make me want to sell my toys and re-evaluate some things. Not looking to make a ton, mainly just what I owe to eliminate that debt, so the prices are pretty firm. Nothing wrong with any of these items.

I have an 02 Raptor 660, ITP 0.190 wheels (beadlocked fronts now), ITP holeshot rear tires, stock fronts, DG nerfs, DG slipon, DG front grab bar (not shown), full belly, Aarm and swing arm skids, billet rear hubs, K&N and also a pro flow filter setup with spare filters, new handle bars and rear grab bar. Runs awesome! Currently the plastics are off to clean it up some and do winter maintenace. Needs a chain/sprockets and a clutch lever replaced sometime. It runs great as is, just wore out is all. Also have a new in the box clutch, some extra filters and a service manual to go with it. Stock pipe and skids to. Also includes a helmet

Paid $3600, then added the nerfs, Aarm skids, front beadlocks, graphics, and more parts I can't think of right now. $3600 is what I want back out of it.

2004 Polaris Trail Boss 330. Bought new with the KLR below. Couple plastic cracks fixed with zip tiesm other than it is like new. Amsoil since breakin Also includes a helmet

2005 KLR650, OURY grips, rad. gaurds, tank and cargo bags, helmet, riding jacket (2), 4 year unlimited mile warr., Amsoil since broke in, 4 extra filters, ~1700 miles
$4400 is what I owe and need out of it. Paid $6013 out the door from the dealer plus all the extras afterwards

2004 PJ trailer. This is a utility/ATV trailer. It has a 2" coupler, bulldog jack, 4 pin wiring, 1 - 3500 lb. EZ lube axle (brakes could be added) and 15" wheels tires (new not used), c-channel construction and 2x6 decking, drop down ramp, etc. Title states 950 pounds, it's a well built unit.

Paid $1100 asking $800 OBO

If I could actually get a damn loan, I'd snatch that Raptor off your hands in a HEARTBEAT!! Too damn bad I can't, it's soooo frustrating having no credit and no co-signer for a loan!!!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Hey Chris is "Bones" you? This is Jamie, you helped me pull my 3rds, just wanted to say what's up and sorry you're going through tough stuff right now.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KStacoma said:
Hey Chris is "Bones" you? This is Jamie, you helped me pull my 3rds, just wanted to say what's up and sorry you're going through tough stuff right now.
What's up Jamie? How's the diff's working for ya? Need a locker now don't ya :eek:

It'll be all good I guess, just a process and giving up the toys is a sacrifice people have to take at times I guess. Pass the word on these, I REALLY need to sell them to keep afloat right now

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
The diffs are amazing, it's great having so much power while rolling 33's w/a 4cyl. I wish i would have put a locker in soooo bad but that's allright. I'm in a club down at Pitt called PSU offroad, we so far have gone to KSrocks and Disney, pretty fun stuff. I've got buddies looking for toys, i'll pass the word along to them about your sales for sure and let you know. I was gonna ask about the girl in the avatar as well lol .

forgot to add, if you don't sell one of your toys and keep it for yourself, we'll have to go riding sometime, i've got a pretty fun track outside of lawrence or we could go to Perry and ride their trails or something.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's cool you got to Disney and KsRocks. Don't damage that truck though. Buy a beater if you feel that's the next step. I'll buy your reg cab if you ever want to sell it and I can get out of my double cab

Hope to sell themn all really. I can always get another. I'd get another dual sport to serve as a commuter and light trails or a used (cheap) 125 or 250 MX bike to get hurt on. :D

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Hey Chris, if you want to make 30 bucks, want to help me replace the horseshoe bushing thing on my clutch pedal? I'd come to your place this time if you like.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
KStacoma said:
Hey Chris, if you want to make 30 bucks, want to help me replace the horseshoe bushing thing on my clutch pedal? I'd come to your place this time if you like.
I have no idea what you are talking aobut Jamie. Never replaced any cluth parts on my junker and it had 200K+ on it.

If you need a hand, call me 816-806-5997. I'll be heading that way for new years sometime later today.

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
Chris, what other info can you tell me about the Trail Boss?
does it have an automatic trans? I want one wth auto
I am trying to save up some $$ for a used tow rig, been looking at a few 93-94 Chevy 2500/3500 here in Chicago

1 - 20 of 28 Posts