TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 rack and pinions for sale! $50!!!!

I have one rack and pinion taken off when i did my sas. It has poly bushings in it and was in good condition, no leaks or any of that business. One inner tre is relatively new, the outers aren't on there anymore. This is off my 98 tacoma.
The other was a spare I bought from another member who did a sas a while back and I kept it for a trail spare and whatnot. Never ended up using it for anything so it's just been sitting. He said it was leak free and good when he took it off his 99 w/60k on it. This one is SOLD, other still available.

$50 a piece plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
o.b.o. bump

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
99FlowedTaco said:
check shipping to 77338 ?
pm sent, just let me know.
Jamie

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Texan1983 said:
shipping quote to 50014. do you have any outer tre's ? do you know off hand if it would work in my 02?
Sent ya a p.m. One rack has full inner and outer tre's, the other only has the inners. I think they were all the same i.e. year's compatible.
Jamie

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Both Still available!!! ttt make me an offer!

·
Registered
164 Posts
i just need the part of the steering where it connects to the rack mine is leaking let me know (shipping to 28642)

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
taco2486 said:
i just need the part of the steering where it connects to the rack mine is leaking let me know (shipping to 28642)
Sent ya a pm

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

·
Registered
770 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
How many miles on your old one? I dont need a rack yet at 77k. But i have heard i will. I have had my lift on for about 9,000 miles now and im runnin 33x12.5's, and they say i should look into getting one. Shipping to 44203?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tacomaman87 said:
How many miles on your old one? I dont need a rack yet at 77k. But i have heard i will. I have had my lift on for about 9,000 miles now and im runnin 33x12.5's, and they say i should look into getting one. Shipping to 44203?
My original one from my truck had about 110k on it but was in good shape and leak free.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
one more bump before they go on ebay

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
How much with shipping to 94590

1 - 20 of 36 Posts