TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To try to help everyone get ready for AZ Rocks we are doing a special. We do also work on other vehicles besides trucks. This special does apply to anything you need us to do to your trail rig or daily driver.
Thanks, Carlos
ToyBoxAuto
480-966-0054
[COLOR=Blue]www.toyboxauto.com[/COLOR]
Oil Changes Cylinder Head Gaskets
Forced Induction General Service
Custom Fabrication Performance Modifications
Brakes Suspension
Exhaust Clutches
Engine Building Straight Axle Swaps
Engine Swaps
High Performance Engine Building and much more...

TTORA Members receive 20% off your next service thru 3-31-07​
Open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
214 S. Price Rd. Suite 101
Tempe, AZ 85281​

Just off the Loop 101 on Price between Rio Salado & University All major credit cards are accepted
We are also an Official Napa Auto Care Center, we offer a 12 month/12,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty on repairs.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Comander Ace said:
So how much to fab a roll bar/light bar that gose in the box with like a tire mount on it to?
Swing by so I can look at it and make sure we are on the same page with design. Then I can give you a quote with your 20% discount.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I keep forgetting to post it, but we are a Napa Auto Care Center. This means that on repairs that we do, we offer a 12mo/12,000 mile Nationwide warranty. So if you travel in your truck our repairs are warrentied around the country.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
7 Participants
ToyBoxAuto
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing