TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
9500$
Will trade for taco of equal/lesser value and cash.
I need to get rid of my car. I hate to see it go but i need a truck .
It is located In Middle Tennessee.
2000 Audi A6 2.7t Quattro with sport package
5speed automatic with tiptronic
Silver in color with black leather interior.
2.7L Biturbo motor with APR 93 Chip for 320HP 380Ft/LB TQ
Quattro All Wheel Drive
18" RS4 Wheels with 235 width BFG Sport tires
Car had all options including the sport buckets.
Cold weather package with Quad Heated Seats
Bose Symphony 9 Speaker with 6cd changer
Dual Side Climate control.
F+R Side Impact Air Bags
All Weather Mats
Xenon Headlights
Platinum Tint all around
The car is in great shape, paint is clean
118,000Miles
I just spent 3000$ on it last fall at 100k. The timing belt, waterpump, thermostat, all belts, pullies, idlers, all of it was replaced. New iridiums plugs, fuel filter, air filter, cleaned out the intercoolers. Brand new zimmerman rotors and axxis ultimate ceramics on all 4 corners with SS brakes lines and super blue brake fluid to flush them out. These cars have a few problem areas and they have all been fixed. New rear driveshaft because the center support bearing wore out and caused vibration, new abs module(updated version) , New 710n diverter valves that hold up better to higher boost, New samco Silicone Throttle body boot that wont crack under high boost. The car has always been treated to mobil1 0w40 which is suggested for long life of the turbos. Thats all that i can think of right now. The car is a blast to drive, I have never ran it but i would assume it is a 13sec car. Plus you have all the comforts. Not to mention its cheaper on insurance than a ford taurus because of the AWD and Side Air Bags.
KBB private party is 11,500$ I'm Asking 9500$ You can probably find a cheaper A6 but not with the kind of care put into it as this one, all the maintenance done to it will save you in the long run.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
That car is beautiful.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not really looking for trades anymore, just got the wife a 99 accord to replace it with :confused:(atleast shes happy) so i just need to sale. Thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
good to hear your getting another truck!

·
Registered
8 Posts
You still have this!!! holy crap.....have you tried any of the audi or vw forums or local options like auto trader or craigslist. Good luck on this sale. It's a good deal.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, i quit trying after the first month and decided to keep it. Now i want to sell again so i just revived the post instead of starting over.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts