TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
small dent from supercharger when my motor mounts went out, otherwise in good shape. the dent did crack the paint but i dont beleive it is rusting at all. i can take pics of the hood if desired as well as up close pics of the dent. im in socal, temecula and i do not want to ship this. $150

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, new price $100 obo

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn old thread but i still have this hood

40 bucks come and get it

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok ill try and snap some pics tonight

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you want to arrainge someone to pick it up that would be fine, i have no idea how to ship a hood

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I understand. It's a bit cumbersome to ship anything for that matter. My friend just told me about you wanting to get rid of a hood, and I had possible plans to modify one and add vents. I guess I'll look around locally first, and if I can't find it, I'll make a road trip! I could use a vacation about now.

BUMP for you!

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry guys, had to help my g/f move this weekend, ill try and grab a pic tonight

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heres the best pics i could get, the hood is in the rafters of my garage and while i was up there my camera battery died before i could get any more pics. it was hotter than hell up there so i didnt want to go back up :flipoff2:

anyways heres a pic of the dent from the underside

i also forgot that the hood has a bit of scortching from when my battery caught fire:rolleyes:

·
Registered
55 Posts
still have the hood?Im in H.B.and will come get it.Is the price still $40?Let me or rojodiablo know.Also know anyone with headlights and taillights for same year truck?

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hood sale pending

1 - 14 of 14 Posts