TTORA Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it finally got started.

so far its been going slow but it gain momentum. read as i got all the easy stuff out of the way. should finsh up grinding in the morning and then on to tacking everything on.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Im looking forward to this build. Keep us updated.

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Well it finally got started.

so far its been going slow but it gain momentum. read as i got all the easy stuff out of the way. should finsh up grinding in the morning and then on to tacking everything on.
If AP gave you any directions or measurements, throw them in the fucking garbage. Dead Serious.
Good Luck.

--Scott

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If AP gave you any directions or measurements, throw them in the fucking garbage. Dead Serious.
Good Luck.

--Scott
No worries, Never got any.:D

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok so here are the details

Waggy 44
ARBs F/R
4.88s May need to change them we'll see
Marlin 4.7 Krwaler
WE Adjustable Remotes
PSC Hydro Assist
Warn Hubs
FROR Twin stick

I'll try and get some pictures up soon.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
ok so here are the details

Waggy 44
ARBs F/R
4.88s May need to change them we'll see
Marlin 4.7 Krwaler
WE Adjustable Remotes
PSC Hydro Assist
Warn Hubs
FROR Twin stick

I'll try and get some pictures up soon.

Nice, that's pretty much the same thing I just did, I mean in the process of doing. Except I did the inchworm crawler, and triple sticks. And No PSC stuff, I couldn't swing it, but it's on the list.
Good luck with the project.

--Scott

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well im still working on it. going slower then i thought. trying to figure out where to stick all the stuff on the axle so it fits. man its tight. :welder:

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
well im still working on it. going slower then i thought. trying to figure out where to stick all the stuff on the axle so it fits. man its tight. :welder:
Yes it is.

·
Registered
342 Posts

you want measurements? let me know. it is rediculousely tight. my drivers side tire rubs the lower link on full turn. But that is not adjustable because it is part of the truss/bracket that allpro sent with the kit.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the cones spacers that i see on everyones C/Os, Did they come with this kit or are they something i need to get from somewhere?

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
the cones spacers that i see on everyones C/Os, Did they come with this kit or are they something i need to get from somewhere?
They came in a bag with the spanner wrench with my stuff. Then I ditched the lower mounts they provided, so I had to make some new ones for the lower mounts.

--Scott

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They came in a bag with the spanner wrench with my stuff. Then I ditched the lower mounts they provided, so I had to make some new ones for the lower mounts.

--Scott

hum ok well i must have been privleged enoughto to get that bag, cause i didnt get a spanner either. guess i'll be on the phone to AP in the morning

1 - 17 of 17 Posts