TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of an easy way to put rear speakers in a regular cab Tacoma? Don't want anything elaborate,Just a pair of 6.5" Infinitys.Who ever had it before me had them because the wires are still there and the jack holder has been mangled. Would also like to know what that is supposed to look like so I can attempt to fix that also. Any suggetions and information will be greatly appreciated.

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
I currently have a set of Boston Acoustics ralley 6.5" components in my std cab doors
I am running them straight from my Alpine 9813
I am going to install a new set of Alpine components and power them off my used MTX RT2200 stereo amp.
I bought a new Alpine mono sub amp for my MTX Thunderform 10", which has always been a great sub enclosure!!
I have my tweets mounted to the side view mirror pods on the inside triangles, I have nothing in the way, no power mirrors or manual toggles

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I used to have some 6x9s wedged in behind my headrests. I had to take them out because everyone said that their ears hurt when I turned up the music. After that, i made a box for a 6x9 and I put it in between the two bucket seats. Just get a good pair of speakers and it will sound as good as two speakers in the cab.

Oh yeah, as for the jack, just get a truck box that can fit in there and you will be happy. I have a thunderform and it doesn't sound that good. Then again, I like it loud, clean, and deep.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts