TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK I'm posting this to see if there is any interest. I am considering selling the Tacoma and buying a FJ-62 to DD and build as an expedition rig. I was in the process of SAS the truck and have some of the parts collected. The truck isnt in the prettiest condition right now. It has been rolled with green and black two tone rustoleum finish so it can easily be touched up. It currently has 93,000 miles on it. The interior is grey and is in good condition except for three hole in the dash where a CB was mounted. Brakes are getting new pads today as we speak. It is a 2.7L 3rz 4 banger, extended cab, SR5, has a new head unit in it (i forget what brand), and is auto. Just had a new steering rack installed this year. It has a 3" Toytec lift on it with new struts, RS5100s in the rear, and 32X11.50 Dunlop Mud rovers with 20,000 on them. History speaking it has been in once frontal collision two years ago but was repaired completely and I have had no problems with it. In the fall it was in a fender bender and the right fender was dinged up but I repaired it before it was rustoleumed. It has SOS sliders that are 1.75" tube 1/8th wall DOM all around with some beefy gussets to the frame. As far as SAS parts go I have a waggy axle torn down and ready to be built up. I have a master install kit for the waggy, new 5-760 u-joints, IFS steering box, stock waggy leafs, and 14" travel 5150 Bilsteins. I can get pics posted if there is enough interest. Until then PM me and I can send you some. I am located in Charlottesville Virginia, asking price is $10,000.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts