TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***

I've got my stock front bumper sitting in my garage now that I don't see myself using at any point in the future... I'm willing to let it go for uber cheap or something if someone needs it. It has 2 holes drilled where I had my Hellas mounted and the blinker wires are obviously cut. Anyone need one local for some reason?

David

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Psyco Chef said:
How much do you want for it ??? Someone backed into mine.
$25? its the main bumper (with 2 holes in it from my hellas), I should be able to round up all the bolts if you need them. i have some 3" body lift brackets, btu no stock brackets, but yours should still be there. the blinkers have been cut but are still in there. if yours is the same bumper, yours should twist right on. just let me know. i can get you pics if needed

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Psyco Chef said:
How much do you want for it ??? Someone backed into mine.
sorry for the hijack, but where in kennesaw do u live?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
joedirt311 said:
pics? im interested
thanks
ill go grab a few pics real quick if you wanna stick around

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here are the pics, i don't have access to a hose at my townhouse so i can't wash the thing, but its all just normal road dirt on the inside that i didn't even know was there.

the whole bumper

the light holes

the back of the bumper

the turn signals cut

You being in FL and me being in Atlanta, how would you want to get the bumper?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ok I'm in I think mine is more scratched like tuperware from wheeling, I have the blinker mod w/clear corners for driving lights so we are cool there. If it's still avaible I'm game.

Gregres05 in Legacy Park off Wadde Green Road. I was a member a few years ago, Anthony was the president....bla bla blaa where are you??

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Psyco Chef said:
Ok I'm in I think mine is more scratched like tuperware from wheeling, I have the blinker mod w/clear corners for driving lights so we are cool there. If it's still avaible I'm game.

Gregres05 in Legacy Park off Wadde Green Road. I was a member a few years ago, Anthony was the president....bla bla blaa where are you??

its still available if you want to continue

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Psyco Chef said:
I just sent you an email I'll take it my cell is 770-490-8717
i havent gotten any email. you can PM me or try again at [email protected] . I may give you a call tomorrow

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
ATLRoach said:
Not like I haven't been to your house to work on your broken piece of *#@^!
haha very true

·
Registered
29 Posts
No not a stalker, but if you need some attention I have worked with some interestiing (people) I could hook you up with if you need some attetion...LOL.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Psyco Chef said:
No not a stalker, but if you need some attention I have worked with some interestiing (people) I could hook you up with if you need some attetion...LOL.
I think he was talking to kyle

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
7 Participants
ATLRoach
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing