TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 Tacoma ARB, King, Deavers-Daily driver/weekend wheeler!

2000 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6 4x4 w/ manual transmission. Power locks and windows.

This Tacoma is the desirable SR5 edition w/ manual locking front hubs! The additions added to the truck listed below makes it an extremely capable offroad truck. Will crawl up and over some steep inclines. It was built to be a very reliable daily driver & weekend wheeler.

I have been trying to decide to sell this for months. I had some parts recently replaced to try and squash my desire to upgrade to a newer truck. The sale of this truck will decide if I upgrade or not. If it doesn?t sell it will save me money :)

Upgrades:
ARB rear air locker with compressor. Activation switches on dash. One toggle/face plate is broken but can still be turned on/off easily. Locker makes a HUGE difference offroad!
King front shocks rebuilt less than 200 miles miles ago.
Bilstein rear shocks and Deaver springs. Approx 3? lift.
Rides and flexes very well.

31? BFG tires. With approx. 5K on them. Full sized spare.
Toolbox in bed with 2nd battery and large air compressor correctly wired to charge when engine is running. Can operate air compressor and stereo from 2nd battery with engine off if desired by activating switch located in glove box. Large cable run to engine compartment for battery charging. LED lights in tool box no longer work.
Alpine Stereo with hand free calling, USB, iPod, 4 Alpine speakers in OEM locations, Amp, 2 8? subs (cheap)in rear seating area. CB with antenna.
Custom rear bumper with side protection and hidden hitch behind license plate.
Rock sliders welded to frame. Very strong!
Rear frame reinforcement welded in place under bed.
Bed liner with 2 extra tie down points in floor of bed.

Professionally done a few hundred miles ago. Can send receipt.
Water pump, T-Stat, timing belt, pug wires, air flow sensor, AC recharge (blows ICE cold!), and valve cover gaskets (expensive to have replaced due to time involved).
I had the timing belt replaced only due to I was not sure when it had been done last.

Has new front brake pads and quality rotors.

Has tiny dings and scratches and a decent sized dent on the right front fender from pervious owner.
Interior in excellent shape considering the age of this truck. There some stains on the seats and the drivers side arm rest is coming apart.

Can't unlock drives side door with the key. Gets hung up for some reason. Power locks still work excellent.

I bought it with close to 200K on it. I had John at OutFront Motor Sports give it a full check up before I bought it.
Currently has just over 230K on it. Don?t let the miles scare you. Runs and drives extremely well! Engine purrs as if it was new!

$8200 OBO. Call me at 619-867-4730.
Located in West Phoenix, AZ. Shipping is on you if you need it shipped. Can email CarFax report.

Use nadagudes.com to look up value and not kbb.com.

List Date: 8/27/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2000 Tacoma ARB, King, Deavers-Daily driver/weekend wheeler!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts