TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock 2000 Tacoma Prerunner with the TRD offroad package. I was wondering if I could fit 32x11.5 inch tires with no rubbing. It has 31's right now.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Word.

I have 265/75/R16 wheels on my 99 (from a 4-runner, got studs on this set), they are probably about the equivalent to 32's. I rub a little on compression when turning a little in the front. Turning a lot on deep compression will likely be a little more noticable.

Never while street driving though, for me anyhow. Easily tolerable... unlike my last truck (90 Toy pickup) missing that wheel-well liner with 31" tires. Because of no liner the mud tires would wreak havoc on my front fenders, lol. Made a LOT of noise haha.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I too have the 265/75/16's (Kumho Road Venture A/T's) on my 04 Double Cab, stock no lift. They are equivelant to a 32. Although actual measurement is around 31.6 inches tall, and 10.4 inches wide. Which is about actual measurement of a 32" tire. I rub none on the road, and a little in compression turns off road.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have 32x11.5 BF's. After I did the pinch weld, no rubbing drives fine...Although it will rub on compression with wheels turned. Lift coming soon....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
FREEK
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing