TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$1500 take it all SOMEONE BUY IT !! :(
Bike/new sprockets/new chain/new air filter/new oil/new filter cleaner/two gas cans/ crate state/ side stand/stock parts(muffler/brake cover)/extra levers/.. email me if you want every detail of what's included...pictures of most of the stuff is below.

It's in good shape.. the chain has some rust on it though, but I've got a new D.I.D. ERT2 gold racing chain that's included..as well as new sprockets.

Here's the low down on the bike..
2001 KX-250
-Pro Circuit R-304 shorty silencer
-Works Connection frame gaurds
-Works Connection skid plate
-MSR clutch lever
Otherwise it's pretty much stock except for the decals.

I put new grips on it.. otherwise I've done nothing but ride it about 3 times for no more than a total of 30 minutes. So it's just wasting away in my possession.

If you want bigger pictures, just PM me.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try to get some asap! As well as the low down as to what is on the bike..brands and whatnot.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
silvertoy said:
Pictures pictures please!
Speaking of picture why are you taking pictures of me drunk at Super Cross?

Actually that's me to the left of Dustin(the on in the blue) Because that's my Alpinestar shirt...no one else with me had a black shirt with that big of a white print on the front.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
silvertoy said:
Nice, I took that picture? I guess you snagged it off my website. Do you ride, bikes that is? I'm always lookin for someone to ride with.

Yeah I seen the picture on your website.

I haven't rode in a long, long time. Never had anything worth a damn either...the last bike I had was years ago.. Honda XR-80. It got stolen. I thought about buying my buddies KX250, but like you, I had no one to ride with, and no place to ride! Otherwise you would have seen me posting about getting a dirt bike! :p I've still got my old helmet too..

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah.. It'd probably take me some time to warm up to a dirt bike again before I tried hitting those jumps though.

It's been forever like I said.. but even when I did ride it was just on my granddads property/woods... and it was an XR-80. The PW-80 I had before it would smoke it, but it was a lot smaller.. it would haul ass compared to the XR though(after I took the plate out of the exhaust.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts