TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got a lifted '01 Dbl. cab Tacoma with 105k miles. It has a 3 inch revtek suspension kit and 305/70/16 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws. 1500 dollar stereo system. seat covers, back bumper is shifted to the right. ARB front bumper with winch mount. Flowmaster 40's. Great truck, just wanting to get into a full size. Asking 12,500

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in Tallahassee, FL. I will post some pics when I get back home off of work. And yes I may be interested in a possible trade. If you would PM me mr. bagged we can exchange some photos. Thanks

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
i would also like to see some pics. How clean is the truck? Ext and int?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Truck is very clean outside, the back bumper is shifted to the right from a woman swiping the bumper when I was pulling out of a parking spot. It does need to be replaced. Other thatn that the outside is very clean The inside has inor cigarette burns One in the drivers seat and a couple in the door panel. The cloth under the seat covers(besides the burn) is perfect. The floor could probab;y be shampooed but there are only a few dirt spots. Also the weather stripping in the passenger window is pulled up but i have the part just haven't had the time to throw it on. PM ME FOR PICS

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The pics I already have are not that great so for those of you who would like some better ones I will be taking them tomorrow so just PM me and let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
215 Posts
ebay it, You'll sell it for your asking price, atleast from what Iv been seeing. GL w/ the sale.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Not a 4x4 - right?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
TEJASYOTA said:
Not a 4x4 - right?
durrrrrr....unless he put cv axles in for looks.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
still for sale?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts