TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are in PERFECT shape. I have pics to prove it. The spare is UN-USED! You can have it with or with out the tire. Just let me know. I also have the Lugs and Center Caps as well. I took then off to install a lift w 33's at 20,000 miles and they have sat in my garage ever since. You pay shipping from 85629. No reasonable offers will be discounted. I will send pics to your e-mail when requested. How about $300 OBO? (since I HAVE to post a price).

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW, the wheels have the BFG AT's still on them if you want them. I was planning on taking them off. They have about 5000K left on them but also have a little uneven wear created by my lazy ass not getting the fronts aligned. They are included or not. Your choice.

·
Registered
134 Posts
These are the Upgraded 16" X 7" alloys you find on the 2001-04 Tacoma. The Lugs are 6 X 5.5". Hope this helps.

I am interested.... Pics to [email protected], send me pics.. they look good, I buy tomorrow =] I am looking to move fast...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Packoo said:
These are the Upgraded 16" X 7" alloys you find on the 2001-04 Tacoma. The Lugs are 6 X 5.5". Hope this helps.

I am interested.... Pics to [email protected], send me pics.. they look good, I buy tomorrow =] I am looking to move fast...
Sorry Bud, I just sold these today. Have you tried E-Bay?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts