TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 01 Tacoma SR5 extra cab for sale in Maurertown, Virginia (about an hour west of D.C. in the Shenandoah Valley). It has 109800 miles on it. 5 speed, 4 cylinder, 4 wheel drive. Donahoe coilovers up front, deaver 3 pack and bilstein 5100 in back. Drop in bedliner. Burgundy color. 265/75/16 BFG all terrains with like new tread, about 20k on them, rotated every 3-5 thousand. Custom front tube bumper (similar to All-Pro's). Stock CD player, AC, manual doors and windows. Mobil 1 synthetic oil and grease since I bought it with 68k from Steven Toyota, oil changed every 3k with toyota filters. Body is in good shape with some faint pin-striping and a couple of dings. Worst is a dent on the passenger side lower extra cab panel where I hit a stump sticking out. It has been in an accident about 20k miles ago but no body damage mostly suspension which was all replaced. The frame was bent slightly but I have the spec sheet from when they put it on the frame machine. I have never had a problem with uneven driving or tire wear since. I had a good relationship with the shop so I know they did a good job. Interior is in good condition. I have a hard time posting pictures because I only have dial-up, but if you are seriously interested I can get to a friends and try and email some to you. I am asking 11,500.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
JMUTaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing