TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=44187

I am selling my 2001 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner Double Cab. This truck is a TRD edition Tacoma with a V6 engine. It has an automatic transmission and 90,000 miles. Has tons of options (Sr5 package) including CD player,alarm, keyless entry system, power doors, power locks, power mirrors, tilt wheel, and a soft tonneau cover. The tires are also pretty new and have about 80% tread life left. This truck is red in color with a gray interior. The exterior is in very good condition, both front and rear bumpers have no dings or scratches. There are a few small marks here on the paint but overall no dents or anything. Interior looks great as well, it is gray and has no stains or rips anywhere in the upholstery. This truck has absolutely no mechanical problems and honestly drives better than some cars with 30,000 miles. This winter I drove the truck with some snow chains (about a foot of snow on the ground) and it performed as well as my Toyota Tundra with 4wd. In all honesty as long as you have some chains, you can get along as well as the 4wd vehicles do in the snow. Asking 14,500 PM me for more info

Thanks

Ryan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts