TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
'01 Tacoma TRD 4X4 84,000 miles very clean and runs great. Sunroof, Sliding rear window, Standard trans, New BFG All Terrain tires with warranty, 3.4L. I don't really want to sell it, but my wife and I are expecting a baby soon and she is going to quit her job. So, the extra money would help. I'm in the San Diego Area. I'm asking $14,500 Reply Or call at 619-632-3169

·
Registered
78 Posts
im interested...but you realize this blue booked for $13,650?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Very nice truck, just seems priced kinda high compared to others for sale that are comprable.

·
Registered
78 Posts
no trying to be a jerk, but can someone explain to me why $1500 over bluebook is fair price? it's bone stock, mileage is 12000 over what it should be, unless theres a great stereo system or something else not mentioned isn't it a little steep? i realize a dealer could charge $17000, but that's a dealer, this is not.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No offense taken. The blue book for it is lower than the asking price, but there are similar ones going for the same price on other web sites. If you have an offer than hit me with it, but i would really like to get 15,000 for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts