TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'01 Tacoma TRD 4X4 84,000 miles very clean and runs great. Sunroof, Sliding rear window, Standard trans, New BFG All Terrain tires with warranty, 3.4L. I don't really want to sell it, but my wife and I are expecting a baby soon and she is going to quit her job. So, the extra money would help. I'm in the San Diego Area. I'm asking $14,500 Reply Or call at 619-632-3169

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
man this is what I'm looking for, and I think I know where you took those pics haha.

PM sent.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sorry, I'm kinda color blind and my monitor sucks...is that a tan interior? My buddy is looking for a white/tan 01+. Might be a little out of his range, but I'll foreward it along;)

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
nice truck and a pretty good price!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
'01 Tacoma TRD 4X4 84,000 miles very clean and runs great. Sunroof, Sliding rear window, Standard trans, New BFG All Terrain tires with warranty, 3.4L. I don't really want to sell it, but my wife and I are expecting a baby soon and she is going to quit her job. So, the extra money would help. I'm in the San Diego Area. I'm asking $14,500 Reply Or call at 619-632-3169

I applogize for my ignorance but WTF is that button on your 4x4 shifter. is the 4x4 engager; is that after market? it looks factory. :confused:

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Yes, that button is a factory button that ingages the 4x4
Is that another Cali thing? dang you all want everything specialy made for californians. All the tacos I have seen down here are not like that. Oh, well, I guess that is why you guys pay almost double for what we pay over here. LOL! J/K

GL on your sale!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Is that another Cali thing? dang you all want everything specialy made for californians. All the tacos I have seen down here are not like that. Oh, well, I guess that is why you guys pay almost double for what we pay over here. LOL! J/K

GL on your sale!
true!

·
Registered
183 Posts

GL on your sale!
I think it was an option. Most of the 01+ tacos I see have it...actually I cant remember one that didnt.

·
Registered
10 Posts
pm sent!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Bump for a good looking truck.. At first I thought it was my old one haha.. You'll be doing pretty darn good to get 14500 out of it though..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts