TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Time to move on to something different. This is a 2001 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Prerunner with the TRD Off Road package. It is a 3.4 V6 with an Automatic transmission. It has 107,000 miles and growing since it is my daily driver. Everything is in great shape! It runs and looks great. ALL fluids were changed regularly, as well as the timing belt and water pump at 90,000 miles. It has never been in any major accidents or smoked in. Power A/C, steering, windows, door locks, and cruise control. Even though it is not 4x4, it is very capable for mild off-roading. It has been a really awesome and fun truck for me, I am just wanting something a little different now.

Aftermarket Parts:
TRD Package with rear E-Locker
Fabtech 2.0 Coilovers (10K Miles Since Rebuild)
Alcan Add a Leaf
Rear Bilstein 5100 Shocks (5,000 Miles)
4x Innovations HREW 82" Rock Sliders
Magnaflow Full Single Exhuast
Tundra Brake Conversion
Clarion DUZ385SAT Double Din Head Unit w/ Aux and USB
Boston Acoustics S85 Front Speakers
Bed Liner
Extang Tonneau Cover
Tow Package
Bed Extender
Front Window Tint to Match Rears
Windshield Tint
Viper Keyless Entry and Alarm

You choose one of the wheel and tire combos:
285/75R16 Hankook Dynapro MT on 16"x8" Pro comp 1069 Alloys (50% Tread)
or
285/75R16 Michelin LTX M/S on 16"x7" 4Runner Limited Wheels (50% Tread)

The bad: exterior has a major scratch on passenger rear quarter panel, and driver side door, but they are still difficult to see.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im going to need some cash if we do that!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a good reason to drop out of school!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Trade for a sas'ed 97 140k auto locked F&R, arb, fzj 80 rear FF elocker, hydro assist, 37'' bfg bajas, bead locks, etc.....?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Temping, but I am going to have to pass. I have always liked that truck though. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So the burning question is...what are you replacing it with? Are you finally exiting prerunner world and getting a 4x4??
Thats the plan! Looking at the V8 4runners, but i havent bought anything yet. It is a sad but happy thing to do

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks! Keep talking to her!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Both sets ended up going with the new owner. Sorry

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know this is an old post, but I'm looking for some new tires for some of those 4Runner wheels and came across this post. How much lift is on this truck to run the 285/75s? I had 265/75s on before with the basic OME 2880s; I think it's supposed to be about 2" lift? the truck seems kind of tall and skinny with the 265's on it. this setup looks beefy.

any rubbing?

SOLD

Time to move on to something different. This is a 2001 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Prerunner with the TRD Off Road package. It is a 3.4 V6 with an Automatic transmission. It has 107,000 miles and growing since it is my daily driver. Everything is in great shape! It runs and looks great. ALL fluids were changed regularly, as well as the timing belt and water pump at 90,000 miles. It has never been in any major accidents or smoked in. Power A/C, steering, windows, door locks, and cruise control. Even though it is not 4x4, it is very capable for mild off-roading. It has been a really awesome and fun truck for me, I am just wanting something a little different now.

Aftermarket Parts:
TRD Package with rear E-Locker
Fabtech 2.0 Coilovers (10K Miles Since Rebuild)
Alcan Add a Leaf
Rear Bilstein 5100 Shocks (5,000 Miles)
4x Innovations HREW 82" Rock Sliders
Magnaflow Full Single Exhuast
Tundra Brake Conversion
Clarion DUZ385SAT Double Din Head Unit w/ Aux and USB
Boston Acoustics S85 Front Speakers
Bed Liner
Extang Tonneau Cover
Tow Package
Bed Extender
Front Window Tint to Match Rears
Windshield Tint
Viper Keyless Entry and Alarm

You choose one of the wheel and tire combos:
285/75R16 Hankook Dynapro MT on 16"x8" Pro comp 1069 Alloys (50% Tread)
or
285/75R16 Michelin LTX M/S on 16"x7" 4Runner Limited Wheels (50% Tread)

The bad: exterior has a major scratch on passenger rear quarter panel, and driver side door, but they are still difficult to see.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts