TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 V6 Toyota Tacoma DC TRD 4x4
Power everything, AT, CC, Cold AC, tow package, CD/cass. 150K highway miles
I am the original owner. Truck is originally from California which means NO RUST! Truck has been meticulously taken care of and garage kept. All services done on time EVERY time. Timing belt and water pump have been done. Recent tune up. Runs as good as it looks! You will not find a cleaner Taco ANYWHERE! Never been in an accident. This truck has many more years of trouble free life. Navy transfer to Hawaii forces sale. :(

Asking $11,000 obo

Ok that was the business end of the deal for everyone I dont know. Lesley and I are toying with some ideas on how to maximize our ability to live the quality of life we have now with cost of living in HI. Thus, the taco is for sale. If you know of anyone who may be interested please send them my way...Thanks! :xbeer3:

Heres a pic although the rims are now that gun-metal color...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gone! :(

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya someone came to look at it yesterday but turned out to be a freakin douche! So I went down to the honda dealer and we raped each other on a deal for an 07 civic lx 5spd sedan. I only got $7500 for my truck but I only paid $16,255 for the car! That was down from over $18k! So although my beloved taco is gone and I didnt get near what I wanted for it we are pretty happy. I will be even happier when I feel the MPG effects! :D Man I am gonna miss that truck! :(

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
yeah 16mg to probably 35mpg is a nice jump. youll make up the rest of the money that you didnt get for the truck by the end of the year the way things are going

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Especially when I move to HI and pay $4 a gallon! :eek:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
it will be $4 a gallon here soon too :( but i hope not

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya I drove to charleston yesterday and got back today. I drove 375 miles before we headed back and I still had a quarter tank when I filled it up (which only cost me $26.50 :D )!!! At best my taco MIGHT have cleared 300 on a whole tank and thats with at lease 6 more gallons in the bigger tank. And that would have cost me close to $60! :eek: Freakin cool! :kewl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts