·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 Tacoma X-Cab TRD V6 4X4

2001 Toyota Tacoma X-Cab SR5 TRD V6 4WD Automatic
93K miles
TRD package with rear locker
Synthetic in front/rear diffs, transfer case, and engine, Oil changed every 3K miles
Power window, door locks

Exterior Upgrades
Bilstein HD shocks in the rear
3” Body Lift with gap guards
32X11.50X15 BFG All Terrains with ~15K miles on them
Also have a set of 265/75/16 Dayton Timberline MT with rims that will go with the truck (used for hunting lease)
Stubb’s Welding bolt on sliders
TSC tool box
Spray on bedliner
Hayden Tranny Cooler
Optima Yellow Top battery
Flowmaster Super 40 with turndown
2 brand new cats installed with new O2 sensor and new air/fuel ratio sensor
New spark plugs
Amsoil filter with deckplate mod

Interior Upgrades
Clarion Proaudio Model# DXZ755MC (has build in hard drive, I have about 6 albums stored on it now)
Polk db6500 6 ½” component speakers in both front and back, all speakers replaced with these, handle 100 watts RMS
Kenwood 4 channel amp Model# KAC-8452, powers all component speakers, sound is very loud and clear

I have this system wired with 4 gauge wire from the battery and going to a distribution block for running two amps. I am taking out my sub and other amp out of the truck before I sell it unless someone convinces me otherwise, so it will be set up to run another amp and sub if buyer should like to.

Asking price is $14,000

Well cared for truck that never saw a harsh life, no offroading except for a little mud at the hunting lease. Nonsmoker, interior is clean and with no major stains. Email at [email protected] for more information or if interested. Located in Clear Lake/Webster, Texas 77058

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Aftermarket TRD stickers! wooo hooo haha

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, whoever had the truck before me put some gay ass 4x4 stickers on the sides, first mod was to remove those ugly ass things and stick the trds back on (ebay stickers were much cheaper :D )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts