TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5 2.7 5 speed, manual transfercase....
Silver, medium tint, clean 4.30 gears, rear lock-rite....

61000 Miles
Just lifted with new wheels and tires....

Mods are in the sig, but the NEW coilovers, leaf springs, bushings, shocks, wheels, tires, and locker all have less than 1500 miles on them.... In the last 10000 miles (time I've owned the truck) I have done regular oil changes, coolant was flushed when I got it, spark plugs, thermostat and air filter were also replaced as preventative maintenance....

Inside the truck has a CB installed, as well as a pioneer AVIC-D1 with XM satellite radio, gps navigation yada yada.... Kicker 400 Watt amp controls the MB Quart components in the doors and all the wiring has been upgraded.
Entire truck, top to bottom, front to back, side to side is dynamatted....

Headlights are PILOT HID 5000K with hella 500 Aux. lifhts....
Truck has a rear reciever hitch but has never towed anything. Also has toolbox and bedliner... Pics to come....

Clear title, no accidents, runs like new.

14,500 obo as is, or 12,500 Without the gps, wheels/tires, coilovers and shocks... I will return the truck back to stock

·
Registered
271 Posts
Anthony, hope everything is alright, you just mod'd the hell out of your truck, I'd hate to see it go now...unless of course you are considering a new FJ or something.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Dude, you have a sweet truck. I really hope there is a good reason for you selling and it better include some type of 4wd Toyota as a replacement.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I want a supercab truck, I found another tacoma same color as mine, extended cab, same year too... Supercharged v6, standard trans, manual transfer case, trd factory e-locker etc....

Basically I just want the bigger cab, but I'd like to get rid of the lockright and want the elocker. and the supercharged v6 is a nice upgrade to the 4 banger in my truck. I take my dog with me alot of places and he usually rides in the back, he's on a harness leash short enough so he can't jump out and hang himself, but I got pulled over the other day. I'd rather have him in the cab with me....

·
Registered
963 Posts
That's good, we do an uninstall then a reinstall, let me know my garage is always open for you! (just bring the damn beer next time :) and make it Miller Lite)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm doing some reading, and talked to the guy on the phone today.... I may be having quick second thoughts.... He seems firm on the 16200 range, that charger has also been on a long time without the supporting fuel mods, and dont know if it has been pinging.... The truck is only worth about 13000.... hmmm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Cruznlife1
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing