TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reason im selling my civic is for another Tacoma. Here is some info. on it

2002 Honda Civic EX- 115,000 miles (Automatic)
Tinted windows- 20%
Pioneer stereo
Pioneer 6x5's and 6x9's
TSW Volcanoe rims-15"/ rear passenger has couple scratches and a piece of metal missing from accident
Goodyear Eagle performance wheels- 95% tread left
Extreme Bomber Body kit/ rear passenger is messed up from accident
VIS CarbonFiber hood

Overall The car is in excellent condition, Blows cold A/C, Power windows, Power locks, Sunroof, If yall have any questions feel free to ask. My number is #936-661-9363, I can take calls from 4pm-til I go to bed. Here is a side view. PM me for some more pictures. Thanks

[/IMG]

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im only asking what i owe on it i could put $15,00 with the extra's :D, oh and in the picture the front windows arent 20%, i got it done after this picture was taken

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont have any pictures of that right now but i can take some pictures tomorrow and post it up...it's not really bad but you can see it up close

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
some more stuff i forgot to add, comes with stock hood and also it has cruise control. I'll also have more pics of exterior and interior by tomorrow night.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i already got a truck im wanting to buy in california so i need to sell this fast, i'll get pics up sometimes today

·
Registered
202 Posts
TacoSAS said:
im only asking what i owe on it i could put $15,00 with the extra's :D, oh and in the picture the front windows arent 20%, i got it done after this picture was taken
Theres no way you would ever get 15k out of that car. Look how many miles it has, and the condition is not that great. You don't get everything back that you put into it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Silva Tacoma said:
Theres no way you would ever get 15k out of that car. Look how many miles it has, and the condition is not that great. You don't get everything back that you put into it. :rolleyes:
yea i know i couldnt get 15k because anybody who was smart enough could go buy a new one for that much, condition is pretty close to great except for the damage, and for any foreign car that many miles is not that much but thanks for the bump

1 - 17 of 17 Posts