TTORA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used this to haul my Jeep for the past couple years. Not wheeling as much any more so it's on the auction block.

18' with new wood deck, new lights, new wiring and brakes. Also includes plastic tool box and ramps. Needs tires.

$1,000

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
I will have to talk it over with the wife but I may be interested. If you have any pics that would be nice as well. I have needed a trailer for awhile.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Wow! bad timing! I needed one a few months ago, then didn't any longer!

Now that it is available for the price I was looking at, I don't have a tow rig!

Hmmmm, Good luck with the sale, but for selfish reasons, I hope the sale is slow and it is still available again when I get the hauler rig!

You take a $10 deposit and monthly payments of the same? :D

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
as I said, bad timing for me! no tow rig or the funds to be honest. But it seems to be a smoking deal!

do me a favor though, try to convince me I need it by sending me some photos. medleyofphoto(at)hotmail dot com. I would appreciate it! I am actually thinking up some ideas on how to get this from you ("Honey, you know I really need the trailer...just think of all the stuff I could haul back from the garage sales for you with it" type of ideas)

·
Registered
102 Posts
still have trailer? send some pics. how far are you from cinci?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts