TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we are expecting our second kid, the Honda's gotta go. it's been my Wife's DD for 2 years, and has been maintained by me. This car is in great shape, just too small for the growing family.

2002 Honda Accord EX sedan. This car has a 4 Cyl engine, and has a 5 speed manual transmission. The exterior color is dark blue, and the interior Leather is a grey/Blue color.

Spec's Below

02 Honda Accord EX Sedan
4 Cyl
5 speed manual tranny
Leather interior
~45K miles
Well maintained
Blue Exterior, Blue/Grey interior
Alloy wheels
Tinted Windows
6 Disk in dash CD changer/AM/FM/Tape
Trunk mat
Mud Flaps
Well maintained

This car is in great shape inside and out. There are a few small door dings on the drivers side, and a scratch on the passenger side rear bumper. I own this car outright, and have the title in my possession. If you want to see pictures follow this link

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/50387813.html

Please feel free to E-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 925 413-4594

This car is located in Livermore Ca, 94550, and I have it listed on Craigslist for $15,000, but will sell it to one of my TTORA buds for $14500 OBO

Steve

·
Registered
925 Posts
Norcalvp said:
Since we are expecting our second kid, the Honda's gotta go. it's been my Wife's DD for 2 years, and has been maintained by me. This car is in great shape, just too small for the growing family.

2002 Honda Accord EX sedan. This car has a 4 Cyl engine, and has a 5 speed manual transmission. The exterior color is dark blue, and the interior Leather is a grey/Blue color.

Spec's Below

02 Honda Accord EX Sedan
4 Cyl
5 speed manual tranny
Leather interior
~45K miles
Well maintained
Blue Exterior, Blue/Grey interior
Alloy wheels
Tinted Windows
6 Disk in dash CD changer/AM/FM/Tape
Trunk mat
Mud Flaps
Well maintained

This car is in great shape inside and out. There are a few small door dings on the drivers side, and a scratch on the passenger side rear bumper. I own this car outright, and have the title in my possession. If you want to see pictures follow this link

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/50387813.html

Please feel free to E-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 925 413-4594

This car is located in Livermore Ca, 94550, and I have it listed on Craigslist for $15,000, but will sell it to one of my TTORA buds for $14500 OBO

Steve
hey steve, i bet you can buff that white scratch out. sometimes the white is just paint off another vehicle or post or whatever you hit. might make it more 'perfect' for sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
Deserttaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing