TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 Toyota Tacoma Limited 4x4 TRD, 78k miles, has warrenty till 100k, all pro uniball upper arm with bilstein 2.0 coilover(rides really smooth)(3" lift), all pro leafs, donahoe resevior shocks in the rear, push button electronic lock (works in 2wd), 3.4l V6 with k&n intake and one chamber flowmaster exhaust with 3" piping from the cat back, 4.56 gears front and rear, Mickey Thompson Classic Lock wheels, 32" bfg all terrains with 75% tread, sunroof, clear cornres, limo tint all around, pioneer deck with alpine type R 6.5" components (a month old) which are run by a alpine v-power am 250/4. Keyless entry with alarm. I love this truck and hate to sell it but I cant afford the payments now. Im asking what I owe so im not making any money off of this after invest like 3 grand into it. Truck blue books for 17,500 stock. I NEED IT GONE WITH IN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS! ASAP! Im asking $17,800 obo (805)277-0629

Here are pics before the tint and fiberglass

·
Registered
455 Posts
bump for your sale

its a great truck you have there.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
sounds great!

·
Registered
234 Posts
wanna get rid of your front silver fender flares?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
how much they gonna charge you to paint em?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm interested in doing a trade for your painted grill and bumpers. :) If you want to sell em let me know. Otherwise good luck with the sale, at that price it should go soon!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
how's that you got warranty 'til 100k?:eek:

·
Registered
232 Posts
holy deal batman....wow if i could i would. Someone will jump on this one.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Have you tried Craigslist? That truck should move quick down there. Also throw up a For sale sign and put it near a major part of town. Guarantee that will sell in a week.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts