TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Ext. Cab, 5 spd, SR5, 66,900 miles, cruise control, electric windows, locks, and mirrors. Its a silver stepside. Spray in Rhino bed liner, towing package, locking tool box, 16" aluminum wheels. 265/70R16 BFG A/T's. 2.5" Toytec lift installed about a month ago with OME long travel shocks.

I have ran ONLY full synthetic Mobile One oil in the engine. At 60,000 miles I flushed the radiator, changed the diff fluids to synthetic, the transfer case and tranny fluid was also changed. The injectors were pressurized and flushed with concentrated injector cleaner at my dealership where I work. I get a average of 17.5 mpg per tank (70% city / 30% highway @ 65 mph). The truck runs perfect!!! It does have a few scratches here and there and a dent in the front bumper where it was "bumped" by a jeep at about 5 mph. Other then that no dents in the body, paint is still VERY clean and shines nice. It was kept in a garage only up till 6,000 miles ago.

The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I have decided to go back to college and need a more practical vehicle (a car).

located in Cypress, Tx
$14,500 obo

Sorry, photos are a little blurry because the camera has been dropped a few times... but you get the idea.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would love to, but I doubt I will be able to. Money is a little tight... once I finish my degree, (only have 15 more hours to go) I should be able to get a job where I can afford to build me a kick ass 4x4. It will pay off in the long run.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
I would love to, but I doubt I will be able to. Money is a little tight... once I finish my degree, (only have 15 more hours to go) I should be able to get a job where I can afford to build me a kick ass 4x4. It will pay off in the long run.
call me this weekend lemme know when i can come get my CV cores back from u .

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anytime is cool... ill call you tomorrow. We need to go wheeling one last time before I sell the truck.

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts