TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Tacoma Super Charged double cab 4x4

The time has come with the family for me to sell my Tacoma. So for sale is a 2002 Tacoma double cab, 3.4L with auto transmission and 142,XXX miles. I have run Ams oil products in the truck since I bought it with 50,000 miles on it. Thing belt and water pump changed out at 128,000 miles by Toyota dealership. I have had ZERO issues with this truck. Armor includes AllPro Apex front bumper, CBI bolt on sliders and Relentless Fabrication rear bumper. Has 9000# winch with synthetic line. Has tool box in the bed. Bed lined with Line-x. Interior has Wet Okale seat covers, Kenwood 9980HD receiver. TRD trail edition black wheels and Goodyear Wrangler with Kevlar MT tires in 285/75/16. tires have about 6500 mikes on them. Suspension is Fox 2.5 coilers with remote res. up front with Total Chaos upper control arms. Rear is AllPro expedition leaf springs and Fox rear shocks with res. This truck has not been wheeled besides a couple of trips to colorado elk hunting. this was just going down a couple of old dirt roads. Frame has no rust on it.
Located in Houston Texas. Asking $16,500.00

List Date: 6/22/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2002 Tacoma Super Charged double cab 4x4
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 3 of 3 Posts