TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures at Bottom of page! Just scroll down some.

College Sucks!!!!!!!
going to college this year and i need money and gas to save driving back and forth, so i have to switch to a dumb cavalier.
Here it is:
Toyota Tacoma SR5 Double Cab
-6 Inch fabtech and 3 inch RB body lift
- NEW: 38 " Super Swampers TSL on 16x10 MB wheel
- 35" Goodyear MTR's on 16x8 MB Motoring Blitz Wheels
- 4.88 Gears with Detroit TT in the rear.
- Trans Cooler
- Trans temp gauge from B&M
- Flowmaster 40 Series
- Tundra Brake up-grade (Tundra Rotors, Calipers, Pads)
- Remote Starter
- Rear Add-a-leaf and 5 inch block
- Truxedo Tonneau Cover
- Spray in Bed Liner
- Weathertech and Husky Floor Liners
- Seat covers

----The lift and tires were put on at 63,000 miles my dad drove the truck up until this point completly stock. Most of his miles were highway, he drove all over for baseball tournaments and coaches clinics from florida to georgia to south carolina to missouri and many more. He took the truck in for all the work to be done on it cause he was always so busy. I did everything myself, from tranny flushes to the diffs to power steering flushes. I love this truck and im about to die watching it go. I would give anything to keep my first truck but i cant with college. Anyway i never took through a car wash i always washed it myself, even in 20 degree weather. It now has 75,000. Very well maintained, HAVE yet to use it off-road. wanted to this summer but cant now. Any other questions please feel free to call. Jay Sackett - 248-770-2312 in Birmingham, MI 48009
I have to email you for pictures. (or go to my cardomain page for pics which is http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216708/1 ) Asking 18,500 OBO

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Need to sell soon! I have baseball trips coming up soon, to florida and other place south. I have it listed every where else for 22,500 but for any of you it 20,500. Let me know I may be in your area!

Is my price too high or something? Whats wrong?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Few others listed on here with similar mods and similar miles for quite a bit less....and they arent movin either.....bump for a nice lookin rig though!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aright price is very negotiable. Ill start it at 19,500. I need to sell this before college. Just shoot me an offer. thanks. ill try and get some pics up of it with the 38's on it. the 35's mtrs come with it too and the stock gears.

·
Registered
518 Posts
this is not the a site to sell a truck on if u really need to sell ur truck put it on auto trader. thats what i did.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
19,000 anyone?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are big, but I run my MTR's most of the time, I like the 4.88's and the 35's combo alot more. But thanks!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Dude I have a 04 Dcab with a fabtech lift on it, it would be almost impossible for me to part ways with it.....good luck with the sale, either way thats gotta hurt.

Coot

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what do you mean it would be almost impossible for you to part ways with it, do you love the fabtech lift or something?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
no..people are misinformed when they hear the frame has to be cut..it doesnt..mine is not cut..and i have the fabtech..but i think he meant by parting ways was that he cant imagine selling it..or letting it go

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No kidding, I love that fabtech lift. sure you had to cut out the old crossmember but still that lift is built too take some abuse with those steering knuckles. I would give anything to keep it, but right now my college education is a little more important. I love everything about that truck and the lift and tires. wish i could keep it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh i didnt mean to say you didnt, i meant i did. ha sorry about that.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep. Went okay, little difficulty with extending the rear bumper but wasnt too bad at all.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts