TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my dad's bike here is a link to the craigslist ad: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/mcy/302262679.html

He wants it gone, he bought it last summer with like 800 or 900 miles on it from the original owner, the guy started a small business shortly after getting the bike and never rode it. I put most of the miles on it as my Dad also has 2 other bikes, bought this one because he always wanted one and then really didn't like it too much. I really like the bike, it isn't the powerhouse my 929rr was but is a LOT of fun to cruise on and carve up the mountain roads, plenty of torque. I am 6'3" and 235 and am comfortable on the bike for 75 mile rides, never rode it any further than that at a time.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
justinh said:
This is my dad's bike here is a link to the craigslist ad: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/mcy/302262679.html

He wants it gone, he bought it last summer with like 800 or 900 miles on it from the original owner, the guy started a small business shortly after getting the bike and never rode it. I put most of the miles on it as my Dad also has 2 other bikes, bought this one because he always wanted one and then really didn't like it too much. I really like the bike, it isn't the powerhouse my 929rr was but is a LOT of fun to cruise on and carve up the mountain roads, plenty of torque. I am 6'3" and 235 and am comfortable on the bike for 75 mile rides, never rode it any further than that at a time.
how bout
you just give it to me??i really want a bike,but no money haha
good luck tho!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
REDTACOtjm123 said:
how bout
you just give it to me??i really want a bike,but no money haha
good luck tho!
I wish he would just give it to me. But he has too many other things going on right now and it really doesn't get ridden with 2 other bikes sitting in the garage, he cranks it and rides it a few miles every other week just to keep it up but that is about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts