TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a stock CD player for 2003 double cab. Will paypal immediately for one in good condition at good price with pictures. Don't have any part numbers so would prefer one that was removed from same year truck.

·
Registered
597 Posts
i have one out of a 01 in great shape, i think they are the same it has the cd and cassette combo, make and offer if you want it

·
Registered
597 Posts
i will im sorry i didnt get to them last night i will def. do it tonight finals and all and the last week of school next week has me slammed ill post em up tonight sorry bout that

·
Registered
440 Posts
i have one out of my 04 that is the exact same (i called menlove dodge toyota) and i will beat that guys price and i will ship it asap i need the money please! i need coil spacers im sitting stock right now (and broke) I can ship right after you send the money through paypal so hit me up and it will be on its way by the way its brand spankin new cause i took it out the day i bought the truck and i bought it brand new

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
both of you pm me your price including shipping for the cd player. 04nachotaco send me an image please as well.

·
Registered
219 Posts
pmed and emailed you sonjason

·
Registered
597 Posts
well what part of north carolina are you in, i will be in charolette in bout two weeks for the race if you are close to there you could save some dough as well and i need a your zip code to get a quote

thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump

Come on guys - someone has to have their stock 01 - 04 CD/tape radio unit layin' around collecting dust. I don't feel like doing the Ebay thing so willing to pay around $50 shipped to 28786. Let me know. Would like to see pictures of unit also...

·
Registered
219 Posts
bump

Come on guys - someone has to have their stock 01 - 04 CD/tape radio unit layin' around collecting dust. I don't feel like doing the Ebay thing so willing to pay around $50 shipped to 28786. Let me know. Would like to see pictures of unit also...
do you still need a cd player because i still have mine for sale

·
Registered
597 Posts
ill get you the vin# tonight sorry busy race weekend here in richmond :D , but it should work with your truck i don think they made to many different cd players

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I still need one HBTaco. I have a few unfinished proposals going on in the $50 range. Got a good one for in that range? Got pics?

Backwoods let me know... I am ready to buy man.

·
Registered
219 Posts
ya, i sent you pics a couple weeks ago, i'll do it for 50 plus shipping (shipping is $10) i can have it shipped outta here by tomorrow morning. i'll email you the pics again

·
Registered
219 Posts
you got mail sonjason

·
Registered
597 Posts
will do i am just at work now, ill get it tonight for sure i got the box and all ready to go i dont need the thing anymore so i would like to get it out of here

1 - 20 of 22 Posts