TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 03' pre-runner I'm parting out. I rolled it yesterday, majority of the tan interior is still is good shape and 3.4 v6 engine/transmission seem to work fine, i will get under soon and check what suspension is still in good condition. Make offers or let me know what you need, ill see if I have it and will make a good deal. Email me at [email protected] or text/call 936-661-9363 for pics of parts and pricing. Thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Motor just has under 200,000miles, it's a 3.4 with no leaks; needs a coil package, one of the connectors broke off during the flip. Little smoke, just need to burn off oil on the cylinders. $700.00 for motor

Also up for grabs

Rear axle with drums
Brake booster
Master cylinder
Rear seat; beige
Rear bumper
Rotors
Springs
3" blocks
Drive shaft
Automatic transmission
Passenger and steering wheel airbags
Steering wheel
Seat belts

Text or call 936-661-9363, Derrick

·
Registered
13 Posts
Any chance the stabilizer bar itself is okay? I am in need of the stabilizer bar for a 1st generation Tacoma, everything from links, bushings, brackets, and the actual bar itself. I will email you as well, thanks.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
PRICE DROP!!!

$700.00 for motor and automatic transmission.

Rear axle, springs, and drums - $100

Brake booster and master cylinder - $50

Rear bumper - $50

Rotors - $20

Drive shaft - $100

Passenger and steering wheel airbags - $100

Seat belts; front passenger and rear seatbelts - $15

(4) 285-75-16 Falken Rocky mountains and 2001 4runner 5 spoke wheels;1/4 tread remaining- $250

Alternator- $50

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I don't see a sticker, but is it a TRD? If so, I'll take the rear axle when I come down for the seat.

I'll also take the grille - add it to my tab. :D

Also, are the plastic door sills in good shape? (tabs not broken where the screws go through)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's non TRD

The door sill tabs broke off long before the accident when I put new carpet in and tried snapping them back in. I've used Molly bolts and they worked nice. That's me though lol

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Motor and transmission $600
Or
Motor, transmission, ecu $625
Or
Motor $550

936-661-936three. Text or Call

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
3.4L motor,auto transmission, ecu, and other small things for $400. Motor ran when my dad and I took it out but not 100% sure now. Just to be on the safe side and not to screw anyone.

Long story short, my dad sold his 4Runner a few months back and I put the remaining parts in with the sell for it to sell quicker. The buyer has yet to come pick up the parts still and we told him we aren't waiting anymore.

Text me for pics. Call if any questions. 936-661-9363. Derrick

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
10 Participants
TEJASYOTA
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing