TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my Tacoma, i'll have more pictures up tomorrow but here's some of the highlights.

2003 xcab 4x4 2.7l 5-speed tacoma with 53,000 miles. current is 52,xxx

3 inch lift - OME coils with aluminum top plate spacer. Alcan AAL out back with pro comp shocks.
Pro comp mud terrain tires - 32 inch tires.
Black steel wheels with simulated beadlocks
oil changed every 4k miles with mobil 1 full synth
K&N air filter but I have the stock clean one if you prefer that.
Toyota oil filters used, and I have a case of 8 or 9 that go with the truck.
Mobile 1 full synth gear oil in both diffs. Redline mt-90 in tranny and transfer case - 20k miles ago
Tow hitch
side steps
Front brush guard
tinted windows
sliding rear window
sr5 package - air conditioning, cruise control, ect.
coolant just flushed 20k miles ago
Spark plugs changed at same time - 4 extra factory plugs come with truck
Factory wheels and suspention come with truck
Truck bed has brush in liner, kinda like spray in line-x but not as good. Gets the job done though. NOT a drop in liner.
Dyna beads in all the tires so they are perfectly balanced everytime. There is a cut in one lug of the one tire from running over a razorblade, does not leak and doesn't affect performance. Also a door ding from someone else's carlessness in the passenger side door.

I have every single maint record and I keep the truck in tip top shape. Greased the drive shaft zerks everytime I changed the oil with valvoline full synth grease. You can have the rest of the tube if you want that too. Also have a set of used but not gompletely gone brake pads. Rotors have been turned once.

Located in Bethlehem, PA. Any questions feel free to ask.

Asking $14,500 but I am negotiable. Need a fast sale to buy a friend's beater to use for school trips. Truck jsust isn't practicle for me at the moment for what I use it for. HATE to see it go :(

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
man... very nice truck,:cool: just like mine but a year younger.
good luck with your sale

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
very fair price

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wanna sell just the nerf bars??:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts