5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***************SOLD!!!!!!!! :bhump: ********************
-4x4 with TRD Off-Road Package
-Black with tan interior
-3.4 L V6, 5 Speed Manual
-36500 miles
-Asking $20,500
-Loaded- Power Windows/locks/mirrors, A/C, keyless entry, AM/FM/CD with factory upgraded speakers, bucket seats with driver's-side power lumbar support, tinted glass, sliding rear window, bedliner, tow hitch, alloy rims with locking lugnuts
-No accidents
-Truck is in outstanding condition, gorgeous inside and out. I meticulously maintained it, waxed it every season (even waxed inside the doors and tailgate!), it looks and runs brand new. I've had the oil changes done at regular intervals and had the 30K maintenance performed in the late summer. I run studded snow tires in the winter on separate rims (not included), so the tires still have signficant tread left on them and the rims are mint. Spare tire has never been used.
This truck has been great, the only reason I am selling it is because I am getting a boat this spring and I'm going to need a full-size pickup to tow it. A new Tundra? Hmmmmmmmmmmm... :)
-I live in Portland, Maine-if you're interested, please let me know, you can send me a message or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
UCKYUK
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing