TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Toyota Tacoma X-Cab, V6, 4WD, TRD - Super Clean with Tons of Extras

** This ad was written for my local craigslist and may insult your intelligence... Proceed with Caution. Thanks!

For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Xtra-Cab 4x4, V6, Automatic

TRD Offroad Package
SR5 Package
137,500 Miles

If you're looking at this ad, hopefully you know how special this truck is. 2004 was the last year of the first-generation Tacoma. The last year of the smaller, off-road-manageable, body style and the last year of the venerable 5VZ-FE 3.4 Liter V6 engine. These trucks are getting incredibly hard to find in good shape. I can tell you that this is one of the best examples left. It has been meticulously maintained and very well cared for. It has taken me to some pretty cool places, back home, and then to work, without complaining, for the last several years. I've listed every detail I can think of so please take a look at the list below and if you have any questions or would like to schedule a time to see it, feel free to call or text me. I have also listed some alternative pricing if you do not want certain items on the truck... You'd still be getting a well built, well maintained Tacoma that is easily going to achieve another 200k miles.

Drivetrain:
-3.4 Liter V6
-4 Speed Automatic
-2 Speed Transfer Case
-Selectable Electronic Rear Differential Lock

Suspension: (Installed at 120k)
-Old Man Emu 882 Coils with Nitrocharger Shocks
-Old Man Emu Dakar Rear Leafs with Nitrocharger Shocks
-Light Racing Adjustable Upper Control Arms

Extras:
-ARB Bullbar
-Warn M8000 Winch
-Custom Dual Battery System with integrated in-cab remote from Amfor Electronics
-Optima Yellow-Top Deep Cycle Battery
-Optima Red-Top Starting Battery
-Alpine Radio with iPod and Pandora controls

-ARE Camper Shell with sliding glass "Windoors", sliding, tilt-down, front window, interior carpeting, and pre-installed roof rails.

-4X Innovations Weld-On Rock Rails

Maintenance:
-All routine maintenance performed obsessively
-Engine oil changed every 5k with Mobil One and OEM Toyota Filter
-Transmission oil, T-Case Oil, and differential oils changed routinely with appropriate Amsoil fluids
-Timing belt, water pump, cam seals, spark plugs, and wires changed at 90k
-Spark plugs and all fluids changed most recently at 120k
-New front brake pads and new brake rotors at 137k (less than 100 miles on new brakes)

** $900.00 OFF if you don't want the camper shell
** $900.00 OFF if you don't want the bumper/winch combo (I will install the factory bumper)

List Date: 2/12/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2004 Toyota Tacoma X-Cab, V6, 4WD, TRD - Super Clean with Tons of Extras
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts