TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes yes i do know that it's not a tacoma but as soon as it sells I will be buying a tacoma. Well I’m selling it my baby. 2005 Nissan Frontier 4x4 CC SE, I bought it in Jan 2006 I have figured that I really don’t use it for what its for cause I have never even put it in four wheel drive. The truck has a full Banks exhaust, Volant cold air intake, and Airaid TBS those are the performance mods. Now for the audio it has a pioneer head unit DEH-P80MP ($400), infinity 3-way 6x9 in the front ($150), Rockford Fosgate power 6.5 2-ways in the back ($140), Alpine Type-R 10in. sub ($200), and the amp is a Rockford 2 ch 1800 watt. I have all of the original parts for the stereo and intake. The alarm I have on it is super nice it’s a viper with remote start, 4 pezo sirens, and a battery back-up nobody can steal it!! Another really cool thing that I put on is that it has a sliding rear window, I also got the extended warranty on it (I’m pretty sure that is transferable to the buyer). With the extended warranty I got the scotch guard on the interior and the laser vin engraving on all the panels and windows. The truck has 17,700 Mi. which about 4000 of that is from me driving from home (Az) to Mississippi the Military sent me TDY there. I’m asking $21,800 OBO and I would be willing to drive to meet someone halfway if they were for sure going to buy it. I live in Phoenix, Az. you can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more pics.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts