-Automatic
-4 Wheel Drive
-6 Disc Changer
-Double Cab
-Tie down system in truck bed
-Grey Interior
-Tow Package
-Diff Locker

I think this truck has every option available besides leather. Frankly, I do not know if they offer leather as an option. The decals were removed from the truck bed. This is an awesome truck. Email [email protected] if you have any questions. Price is $24,500:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
bump

·
Registered
849 Posts
So did you take the TRD stickers off? I think that is a great price. Too bad you're so far away and it's not really the color I want. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Does it have a sunroof? Too bad you're so far away, it's the exact truck and colour I'm looking for. ...Steve

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does it have a sunroof? Too bad you're so far away, it's the exact truck and colour I'm looking for. ...Steve
Thats the other option that the truck did not come with. I'll bet its a cheap flight and a guaranteed nice ride back! Beautiful country:rolleyes:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Just FYI for SteveO, the Tacoma's have never come with a factory sunroof option from the factory (in the US, at least). Dealerships can put it in themselves, however.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just FYI for SteveO, the Tacoma's have never come with a factory sunroof option from the factory (in the US, at least). Dealerships can put it in themselves, however.
Thanks for the explanation! Doesn't seem quite practical to have a roof rack with a sunroof, but who knows :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
The older D-cabs did in Canada and I wasn't sure about the new ones in the US. Thanks for the info. ....Steve

1 - 20 of 21 Posts