TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 DRZ400s

2006 Suzuki DRZ400s DualSport with ~500 miles on her. I bought the bike brand new and have had it a little over a year. Bike is clean with some minor plastic scratches. Located in SoCal asking $4400 OBO.

Includes:
-Modified rear tail-light assembly
-2 Pirelli MT21's (brand new, not on the bike)
-full trail tire repair kit (extra tube, compressed air, 3 tire spoons)
-Carb has been rejeted
-Aluminum ramp

It has seen a little off road time but mostly easy street time just to try to break it in.

Dont have time to ride anymore nor anyone to ride with localy.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Hey man...DEFINITELY not trying to be a dick...But...$5K is definitely a lot for that bike. I just sold this a few months ago.

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49766&highlight=drz

It sold for $5400 with the second wheelset ($1100) and all of the aftermarket crap. The bike in dirt form sold for $4300. Just something to consider. I'd hate to see you sit on it for a while like I did. Though I held out on what I thought was too much and got what I was asking...so you might be able to too.

But good luck either way.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
You still haven't sold it? Fuck! Bump for one of the most reliable and mod-able street legal dirtbikes on the planet.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You still haven't sold it? Fuck! Bump for one of the most reliable and mod-able street legal dirtbikes on the planet.
I havent made the best effort to sell it. I havent put it in cycle trader or free classifieds yet. Just been lazy. But thanks for the bump.:kewl:

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.