TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 DRZ400s

2006 Suzuki DRZ400s DualSport with ~500 miles on her. I bought the bike brand new and have had it a little over a year. Bike is clean with some minor plastic scratches. Located in SoCal asking $4400 OBO.

Includes:
-Modified rear tail-light assembly
-2 Pirelli MT21's (brand new, not on the bike)
-full trail tire repair kit (extra tube, compressed air, 3 tire spoons)
-Carb has been rejeted
-Aluminum ramp

It has seen a little off road time but mostly easy street time just to try to break it in.

Dont have time to ride anymore nor anyone to ride with localy.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hey man...DEFINITELY not trying to be a dick...But...$5K is definitely a lot for that bike. I just sold this a few months ago.

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49766&highlight=drz

It sold for $5400 with the second wheelset ($1100) and all of the aftermarket crap. The bike in dirt form sold for $4300. Just something to consider. I'd hate to see you sit on it for a while like I did. Though I held out on what I thought was too much and got what I was asking...so you might be able to too.

But good luck either way.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I hear ya on that but its a 2006 with only ~500 miles on it. All the riding gear goes with it, and the suzuki extended 60 month(now 48) warranty. Its OBO as well....

·
Registered
187 Posts
Don't listen to the haters man I do think you may be a little close tothe price of a new one though good luck! Suzuki Rox

·
Registered
96 Posts
I hear ya on that but its a 2006 with only ~500 miles on it. All the riding gear goes with it, and the suzuki extended 60 month(now 48) warranty. Its OBO as well....
nice bike, keep the gear and drop the price. best way to sell. i've sold a bunch of motorcycles. plus if you want to sell the gear separately.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
You still haven't sold it? Fuck! Bump for one of the most reliable and mod-able street legal dirtbikes on the planet.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You still haven't sold it? Fuck! Bump for one of the most reliable and mod-able street legal dirtbikes on the planet.
I havent made the best effort to sell it. I havent put it in cycle trader or free classifieds yet. Just been lazy. But thanks for the bump.:kewl:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What if i said that I could get it to you in Colorado in the next few weeks?

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts