TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 SR5 tacoma pre-runner

Hey guys,

I put my Tacoma up on Craigslist a month ago and have been getting sketchy responses. I'm posting it here hoping for better luck. Any questions feel free to PM or respond the the craigslist add.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4270622104.html

2005 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner SR5
170,000 miles
Smogged
Registered

I am a motivated seller. I'm a currently a student and do not need this vehicle anymore. It was a great truck for me but it is time to let it go.

It has a great sound system with an Ipod connector. It has the Pre-Runner package including the locking differential. I replaced the normal tires with all terrain Kumho tires that have about 70% tread left on them. I have taken this truck up to the snow a couple of times. It has a soft shell on the back that keeps cargo dry and is easy to take off. The performance upgrades I have done are: intake, exhaust, and short shifter. It also has HID headlights. Normal wear and tear on interior and exterior. I have all the stock parts; head lights, rear sway bar, intake, engine cover.

Known issue: the Cam Shaft Sensor is broken and the estimate is $1700 in repairs.

The truck is priced to move. Call or email me.

List Date: 1/12/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2005 SR5 tacoma pre-runner
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts