1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
jason demello has a badass new gen taco SASed

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Its actually Wyatts, Demello and him built it along with the rest of the guys at demello.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
They are much needed down there too. They got some big ass curb stones in SoCal.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
They are much needed down there too. They got some big ass curb stones in SoCal.
Thats right Dick. That first picture is the parking lot at the South Coast Plaza:p

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Anyone know where I can look to see how to SAS the Front end of My 2005 Tacoma Any Ideas
start saving your $$ now, LOL
the new Tacos ain't nearly as simple to do a swap on as the earlier models.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
yeah, cuz that was simple. asshole.
compared to what Wyatt and Jason have gone through with his (and are still dealing with)? even yours and mine were incredibly simple. ;)

·
Registered
342 Posts
i know but that is what they do for a living so they can suck my ass. i'm a carpenter not a fabricator.

this in no way is a disscredit for what they have accomplished. but i'm bitter that the dragllink still binds and hinders droop. i think i've found the solution though so i'll post when i nail it.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
start saving your $$ now, LOL
the new Tacos ain't nearly as simple to do a swap on as the earlier models.
Actually, it's simpler. Don't have to change the oil pan, don't have to mess with the fire wall for the steering, and the frame is already clearenced for coils if you want them.:D

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Actually, it's simpler. Don't have to change the oil pan, don't have to mess with the fire wall for the steering, and the frame is already clearenced for coils if you want them.:D
Well, there's that but...how come it took (still taking?) you damn near 2yrs? LOL

ever get the computer problems figured out? CEL? speedo?

good thing you don't have to change pans since it would be a custom item :p
No change in steering? cool. So the new rack being forward of the axles is enough to keep the OE box? awesome. :)

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
compared to what Wyatt and Jason have gone through with his (and are still dealing with)? even yours and mine were incredibly simple. ;)
Our problems are coming from changing the rear axle. The front was a piece of cake. It's the rear that was giving us a headache, not to mention it was the first one.;) But now we have most of those problems solved and now the gearing issues will be solved as well:D

And all that axle wrap from the soft rear springs is gone now too.:)

Heck, the thing drives like a sports car on the freeway now. A BIG sports car....:p

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Our problems are coming from changing the rear axle. The front was a piece of cake. It's the rear that was giving us a headache, not to mention it was the first one.;) But now we have most of those problems solved and now the gearing issues will be solved as well:D

And all that axle wrap from the soft rear springs is gone now too.:)

Heck, the thing drives like a sports car on the freeway now. A BIG sports car....:p

nice ;)

get the crawler yet?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts